Upcoming Events & workshops
27th - 28th October
BODY PERCUSSION WORKSHOP
A fantastic day workshop with inspirational musician Stefano Baroni. Have fun learning from his unique approach to teaching rhythm, developing musicianship and circle singing.
The body is the human being's most important communication tool. It is also a rhythmic instrument that can evolve from a child's first gestures to the practice of body percussion.
As well as being a lot of fun, body percussion is an excellent self development too for singers and musicians.
- Develops rhythmic and musical awareness
- Enhances body safety and coordination
- Refines attention & concentration skills
- Fine-tunes listening & non-verbal communication skills
- Improves self-esteem
- Fun & rewarding
- Develops team building skills
Saturday 27th October
JERICHO SINGERS ONLY
We will be working on a piece for the Jericho Singers Christmas Concert.
10.30am - 3.30pm
Wesley Memorial Church, Oxford City Centre.
Sunday 28th October
12.30pm - 5.30pm
St. Barnabas Church, Jericho